As forest fires sweep across state after state, even if you’re relatively “safe” from the flames, the fire quite possibly leaves you (and those you love) open to many adverse effects of poor air-quality.
"When things start dirtying your genes, you need extra support!"
~Dr. Ben Lynch
We breathe in about 11,000 liters of air every day. More if you’re exercising.
When there’s a situation like forest fires or rampant pollution, your body ends up working overtime to function.
That means your glutathione levels are dropping and aldehyde levels are increasing big time.
And in turn, your oxidative stress is off the charts, so your liver is working tirelessly to cleanse the toxins.
Because so many of our neighbors in Washington, Oregon, California, Montana, and Idaho are struggling with rampant fires (as well as British Columbia), Seeking Health will temporarily be offering double rewards on these selected products to help yourself and your family.
- Optimal Liposomal Glutathione
- Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus
- Optimal Electrolyte Stick Packs
- PQQ (a great antioxidant*)
And we’re extending this savings to our entire community because when it comes to health, air quality matters a lot. Let’s give it a real dose of support!
Here are some key steps from Dr. Ben Lynch that you can take to protect yourself and your family:
- Stay inside. Keep all the windows and doors shut. Normally getting outside in the fresh air is better for you, but the air quality is so bad it is dirtying your genes, setting off a cascade of events. So stay inside whenever possible.
- Buy an air purifier if you don’t have one. Keep those air filters on to limit the number of toxins you breathe in.
- Don’t exercise outside; it’s not worth it. Do gentle exercises inside, in an area with good air quality. Resume your normal exercise routine after the situation is over.
- If you need to go out, if you’re driving, keep your air recirculation on and windows up.
- Take Optimal Liposomal Glutathione frequently throughout the day. I can’t stress this enough. You don’t need a lot, but you need it often. Start with a few drops. Hold it in your mouth for 15 to 20 seconds; then swallow. If you already are taking this, increase the frequency during this time period. Feel free to reduce the dosage while increasing the frequency. Remember pulsing: Now is the time to supplement! You can back off later.*
- Consider using Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus - it contains molybdenum and nutrients essential for the body’s glutathione recycling process. Molybdenum plays a role in sulfite removal during glutathione recycling.*
- Eat plenty of foods that support the liver and glutathione, naturally. These include beets, cauliflower, cabbage, asparagus, onions, garlic, broccoli, kale, brussels sprouts, wheat grass, barley grass, broccoli sprouts, radish sprouts and alfalfa sprouts. Typically, many of these foods are high in sulfur.
- If you don’t tolerate sulfur or have difficulty taking glutathione, be sure to ALSO take Calcium-D-Glucarate. This helps support the glucuronidation pathway that completes the cycle your body needs to function properly. When the transsulfation pathway is blocked, the glucuronidation pathway helps out. This supports the normal detoxification process.*
- Stay hydrated. You need to do this to support the function of your liver.
- Use Optimal Electrolyte. More than 90% of people are deficient in potassium. This has the needed potassium for hydration that so many people are lacking.
- Use a neti pot. If you don’t have one, snort luke warm, distilled water in and out of your nose to clear it. Dissolve a tsp of non-iodized salt to the warmed distilled water, wait till it cools and flush it through your sinus's. (If you have never done a neti flush, please watch an instructional video for complete directions.)
Environmental factors create memory patterns within your cells, and these may be passed onto future generations. Right now, this is a huge environmental concern that puts you at risk.
Taking these steps can help you prevent getting dirty genes and support future generations.
For more information on this hot subject, check out Dr. Ben Lynch’s Facebook Live that explains more about this issue and what you can do:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**This article is not intended as a substitute or replacement for the advice of a healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to starting, stopping or making changes to your healthcare regimen. Thank you.